The State Bank of India conducted SBI Clerk 2019 Mains Exam on August 10, 2019, in two shifts. All the students who wrote the mains exam might eagerly be waiting for the mains result or the final merit list.
The SBI Clerk Final Result has been released on October 30, 2019.
Click Here To View SBI Clerk Mains Marks 2019
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019 Highlights
There will be formed a proper list of the shortlisted candidates. Once it is published, we will update it here in this post.
- The SBI Clerk Cut Off will be finalized on the basis of the total number of students appeared in the paper and the difficulty level of the paper
- The SBI Clerk Result 2019 can be easily checked on the official website. Also, we will update the link here too
- SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2019 can be downloaded from the official website directly
- The students shall have to enter their registration credentials in order to check the result for the SBI Clerk Exam
- The students who clear the Mains Exam will be shortlisted for the Local Language Test which is compulsory for everyone
- Students, for the recruitment, will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the Mains Exam and not on Prelims Paper
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019
Students who want to appear for the SBI Clerk Mains exam are compulsory to clear the Prelims Exam first. In order to satisfy the qualifying criteria for the recruitment, the students shall clear the Mains exam as well.
The SBI Clerk Mains Result has been released in a form of SBI Score Card Clerk 2019.
- Keeping in consideration the difficulty level of the exam and the number of students appeared for it, the bank shall decide the minimum percentage that has to be acquired by a candidate
- SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019 is expected to be out in September
- The recruitment process only considers the Mains Exam Score of a student.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019 Date
SBI Clerk Result for Mains has been released. The following table has all the relevant dates regarding the SBI Clerk 2019 Result:
|Preliminary Result Declaration
||July 23, 2019 (Announced)
|Mains Exam Date
||August 10, 2019
|SBI Clerk Mains Result 2019 Date
||October 30, 2019 (Announced)
|Selection Procedure commencement
How To Download SBI Clerk Score Card 2019?
Follow the steps given below in order to download the SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2019:
- Visit the SBI official website
- Click on the Career section
- Then, click on the Result Tab
- Enter Registration Number & Password
- Submit the details
- Now, the scorecard will show up on the screen
- Save, download the SBI Clerk Mains Score Card and take out the prints
Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk Main Exam Results
The following details will be mentioned on the SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2019 of the candidate:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Exam Date
- The venue of the exam
- Registration Number
- State/UT the student has applied for
- Marks secured by the students
- The candidate's qualifying status
- Cut Off score
- Section-wise maximum score
SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off 2019 (Expected)
The SBI Clerk Mains Expected Cut Off for 2019 is mentioned as follows:
||Expected Cut-Off (Out of 200 Marks)
||110 to 125 Marks
||95 to 110 Marks
||92 to 108 Marks
||88 to 105 Marks
||85 to 102 Marks
SBI Clerk Language Test
It is compulsory for the candidates to crack the local language test that takes place after the Mains exam.
- The students do not have to give any language test if they have the proof they have studied it in 10+2 and the same is mentioned in the certificates.
- Those who do not have proof they have qualified in a language in 10+2 will be giving a language test before recruitment.
- Students who do not clear the language test will be disqualified.
The SBI Clerk Marks shall be evaluated on an overall basis. There will be no sectional evaluation of marks. The SBI Clerk Result is going to be released based on the marks secured by the candidates out of 100 in Prelims and 200 in the Mains exam.
As the test takes place in various sessions, the final marks are calculated with the use of the procedure of normalization.
SBI Clerk Merit List
The authorities of SBI release the merit list on the basis of candidates' performance/qualifying status/category.
There may raise a possibility where two candidates' marks are equal which is the situation of a tie. The following mentioned is the tie-breaker policy:
- The candidate who has less number of wrong attempts will be considered
- Student belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH will be considered
- If still, the tie is difficult to resolve, then the candidate who is elder will be considered
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019 (Declared)
The State Bank of India conducted SBI Clerk Prelims Exam on June 22 & 23, 2019. The officials have released the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019 mentioning the list of candidates who have qualified the exam.
The students who clear the Prelims Exam only will be writing the Mains Exam. SBI Clerk Mains is scheduled for August 2019. Check SBI Clerk Exam Dates
- SBI Clerk Result for Prelims has been announced on the official website of SBI. Find the direct link to check your results below.
- Log in using your registration ID/Roll number and date of birth to find SBI Clerk Scorecard.
- The result card will contain the personal information of the candidate, scores in the exam, total marks obtained and SBI Clerk Cut off.
- The candidates who clear the mentioned cut off qualify for the Mains exam.
Direct Link to Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019 Highlights
SBI Clerk 2019 Result for Prelims Exam has been announced. Students can easily check the result on the official website of the State Bank of India.
Read some necessary SBI Junior Associate Result Highlights as follows:
- The merit list of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam will consist of Roll Numbers of those students who are provisionally chosen for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam which is going to be held on August 10, 2019
- The candidate's scorecard will contain their registration number, date of birth, score in the exam and qualifying status
- At the time of result, it will be considered whether the candidate satisfied the eligibility criteria set by the officials along with how accurate the information filled by the students is
- A list will be made in a descending order consisting of names of all the students’ marks obtained in the exam. The SBI will decide upon the sufficient number of students in every category and then select them for the Mains Exam
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam has taken place on June 22 & 23, 2019. The SBI Prelims Result 2019 has been announced on July 23.
- During the time of hiring, the bank will not consider the marks secured in Prelims.
- To sit in the Mains exam, it is important to clear the Prelims
- SBI Clerk Prelims Result will be declared only for those who have qualified it
SBI Clerk Cut Off 2019 Prelims
SBI Clerk Cutoff is the least qualifying marks that the students have to achieve to get through the exam. The Cutoff of SBI Clerk is evaluated on the overall basis. The officials of SBI declare the category-wise as well as the state-wise cut-off. SBI Clerk Cutoffs are resolved on the basis of many factors, like:
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Total number of candidates appeared in the exam
- Total Vacancies